transfers between amanpulo and manila
In Manila, guests are received at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport by an Amanpulo airport representative and taken to the Amanpulo lounge, located at a nearby hangar.
At the lounge, complimentary refreshments are served. A selection of books, newspapers, magazines and games is available, as well as luggage storage and shower facilities. Guests fly directly to Pamalican Island in a 19-seat, twin-engine turboprop landing on Amanpulo’s private airstrip. Flight time is approximately 70 minutes.
The cost of the roundtrip air transfer, Manila-Amanpulo-Manila, is US$495 nett per adult. The fare for children under 12 is US$295 nett. There is no charge for infants below two years of age. Airfares are subject to change without notice.
Seat reservations for all flights between Amanpulo and Manila are arranged through the Amanpulo reservations office.
Strictly enforced baggage limits apply on the flights between Manila and Amanpulo. Guests are requested to limit their baggage to 20kg (44 pounds) per person, including carry-on. Children aged 2-11 are allowed 10kg; infants share luggage allowance of their parents. Should guests bring luggage over these limits, Amanpulo retains the right to forward the excess luggage on the next available flight, charging according to the aviation company’s policy for excess luggage, as follows:
• US$5 per kg for the first 5kg (11lbs) overweight
• US$10 per kg from 5 to 10kg (22lbs) overweight
• US$495 from 10 kg (22lbs) to 20kg (44lbs) overweight (equivalent to one roundtrip ticket).
Guests can make use of Amanpulo bags and individual lockers in the lounge to store excess luggage.
Manila - Amanpulo - Manila
All flight times are indicative only and should be confirmed with Amanresorts Sales & Reservations.
Until 31 December 2016
| ||Depart Manila||Arrive Amanpulo||Depart Amanpulo||Arrive Manila|
* From 25 October 2015 to 26 March 2016, the afternoon flight from Amanpulo will leave at 14:55 (instead of 14:30), arriving in Manila at 16:05.
- The cost of roundtrip airfares between Manila and Amanpulo is US$495 nett for adults, US$295 nett for children 2-11 years old. There is no charge for infants below two years of age.
- All flight schedules and rates are subject to change and cancellation without notice.
- Flight schedules have limited availability and seats are confirmed on a first come first serve basis.
- No flights on 25 & 31 December, and 1 January.
- Passengers are advised to check-in to the Amanpulo lounge in Manila at least 90 minutes prior to departure.
- Air service is provided by Island Aviation Inc.