Compulsory board and touring charge of US$150++ per person per day.
Inclusions: breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner daily, house beverages, twice daily private guided tours of the Temples of Angkor in an Amansara remork (moped-powered trishaw) with an English speaking guide and round trip airport transfers.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Rates are subject to government taxes of 13.42%, plus a service charge of 10%. Board charge rates are subject to 11% government tax and a service charge of 10%.
- Supplementary costs: Entry pass to Angkor Park (US$20 per person for one-day pass, US$40 per person for three-day pass).
- Rates and government tax are subject to change without notice.
- US$ rates are converted to local currency at time of billing.