Amanwana’s fleet team maintains a number of boats for cruising, fishing and diving. Choose your vessel and explore nearby coral coves and beaches, ideal for shell collecting, beachcombing, snorkelling and sunbathing. Cruise to the islands of Medang and Satonda or head south into Saleh Bay, a fascinating inland sea. Other possibilities include sunset or starlight cruises on the calm waters of Amanwana Bay. More adventurous options include the Aman Komodo Expedition (March-October) and the Raja Ampat Expedition (November-February), on board Amanikan.
The star of the fleet is the custom-built, 32-metre Amanikan – a coastal cruiser featuring three above-deck cabins, a foredeck with bar for outdoor dining, and extensive dive facilities.
- Amanikan’s principal lounge space is built into the bow of the cruiser and serves as the main gathering spot for daytime sunbathing, pre-dinner drinks, or even a night sleeping under the stars.
- The master cabin is located at the stern of the upper deck and offers sweeping 270 degree views from both inside the cabin’s wraparound windows and a large private sun deck. Features a king-sized bed, en-suite bathroom with double vanities, double wardrobes, shower with separate toilet and air-conditioning.
- The second cabin is situated on the main deck and features the same spectacular views as the master cabin from both inside the cabin and from a second private balcony with built-in daybed. Includes a queen-sized bed along with en-suite bathroom with double vanities, double wardrobes, shower with separate toilet and air-conditioning.
- The third cabin is located on the main deck and is available with a semi-private sun deck in front of the wheelhouse. It offers a queen-sized bed that can be converted to two single beds upon request.
- Excursions aboard Amanikan include:
- The Komodo Expedition, a seven-night journey which explores the World Heritage Site Komodo National Park, cruising through the Nusa Tenggara island chain to Rinca and Komodo where the infamous Komodo dragon can still be found.
- The Raja Ampat Expedition, a five- or seven-night adventure through one of the world's most exceptional marine areas. Encompassing over 40,000 square kilometres in the northeast seas of the Indonesian Archipelago, Raja Ampat features magnificent coral reefs and unparalleled marine life.
Download the Amanikan e-brochure here
The Amanwana fleet also includes: Aman XIV, a 16-metre traditional Indonesian outrigger ideal for full-day trips and sunset cruises; Aman XV and XVI, seven-metre Boston Whaler speedboats usually used for diving and deep sea fishing trips; Aman XVII and XVIII, eight-metre fibre-glass hulled speedboats used for waterfall trips and diving; Aman X, a 14-metre guest transfer boat powered by triple 250hp engines; Aman XX, a 9.5-metre, fibre-glass catamaran fitted with cabin and fly-bridge used for deep sea fishing and diving trips; Aman Madu, a rustic wooden fishing boat used for bottom fishing trips in the bay; and Aman XIX and XXV, two five-metre skiffs used for snorkelling trips and beach drop offs.