Explore two of the greatest Southeast Asian kingdoms with one easy itinerary.
Discover Indochina’s past and present with a six-night journey in Cambodia and Laos. Amantaka is housed in a cluster of graceful French colonial buildings in Luang Prabang, a charming, picturesque town situated between the banks of the Mekong and Khan Rivers in Laos. Amansara, formerly the guest villa of King Norodom Sihanouk, lies on the fringes of the 9th-century wonder of Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, the cultural capital of Cambodia.
'Indochina Past and Present' includes three nights’ accommodation at each resort in the stated room categories, round-trip airport transfers, daily breakfast, choice of lunch or dinner with house beverages, government tax and service charge and inclusions as stated.
Your stay at Amantaka includes:
- private guided tour of Luang Prabang
- a 60-minute traditional Lao massage for two persons per room per stay
- a morning Mekong River boat trip
- a traditional Baci ceremony
- private in-suite dinner for two featuring a menu specially designed by Amantaka’s chef
Your stay at Amansara includes:
- twice daily outings to the temples of Angkor in a remork with a personal guide
- traditional Khmer breakfast at the Khmer Village House
- jasmine blessing
Conclude your Indochina journey at Amanpuri, Phuket.
Amanpuri is situated in a lush coconut grove overlooking the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea and fringed by a private beach. Relax in this idyllic setting after exploring the wonders of Luang Prabang and Siem Reap. Guests extending their stay pre- or post- ‘Indochina Past and Present’ will receive daily breakfast, one 60-minute spa treatment for two per room per stay and return airport transfers. For Amanpuri rates