Explore two of the greatest Southeast Asian kingdoms with one easy itinerary.
Discover Indochina’s past and present with a six-night journey in Cambodia and Laos. Amantaka is housed in a cluster of graceful French colonial buildings in Luang Prabang, a charming, picturesque town situated between the banks of the Mekong and Khan Rivers in Laos. Amansara, formerly the guest villa of King Norodom Sihanouk, lies on the fringes of the 9th-century wonder of Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, the cultural capital of Cambodia.
‘Indochina Past and Present’ includes three nights’ accommodation at each resort in the room categories below, round-trip airport transfers, daily breakfast, choice of lunch or dinner with house beverages and house wine, government tax, service charge and inclusions as stated.
Your stay at Amantaka includes:
- private guided tour of Luang Prabang;
- private Mekong River boat trip to the Pak Ou Caves;
- traditional welcome Baci ceremony;
- 60-minute traditional Lao massage for two per room per stay;
- private in-suite dinner for two with a special menu designed by Amantaka’s chef.
Your stay at Amansara includes:
- twice daily outings to the temples of Angkor in a remork with a personal guide;
- traditional Khmer breakfast at the Khmer Village House;
- jasmine blessing
Extend your Indochina journey at Amanoi in Vietnam.
Embraced by a national park on Vietnam’s spectacular coastline, Amanoi is a contemporary beachside resort overlooking Vinh Hy Bay. Offering a Beach Club and a full-service Aman Spa on the banks of a lotus-filled lake, the property offers an idyllic setting in which to relax after exploring the wonders of Luang Prabang and Siem Reap.
Guests staying a minimum of three nights at Amanoi before or after ‘Indochina Past and Present’ will receive daily breakfast, a guided snorkelling excursion, a Vietnamese cooking class and one 45-minute spa treatment for two per room per stay on a complimentary basis.
For Amanoi rates