Explore two of the greatest Southeast Asian kingdoms with one easy itinerary.
Discover Indochina’s past and present with a six-night journey in Cambodia and Laos. Amantaka is housed in a cluster of graceful French colonial buildings in Luang Prabang, a charming, picturesque town situated between the banks of the Mekong and Khan Rivers in Laos. Amansara, formerly the guest villa of King Norodom Sihanouk, lies on the fringes of the 9th-century wonder of Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, the cultural capital of Cambodia.
‘Indochina Past and Present’ includes three nights’ accommodation at each resort in the room categories below, round-trip airport transfers, daily breakfast, choice of lunch or dinner with house beverages and house wine, government tax, service charge and inclusions as stated.
Your stay at Amantaka includes:
- private guided tour of Luang Prabang;
- private Mekong River boat trip to the Pak Ou Caves;
- traditional welcome Baci ceremony;
- 60-minute traditional Lao massage for two per room per stay;
- private in-suite dinner for two; featuring a menu specially designed by Amantaka’s chef.
Your stay at Amansara includes:
- twice daily outings to the temples of Angkor in a remork with a personal guide;
- traditional Khmer breakfast at the Khmer Village House;
- jasmine blessing
Conclude your Indochina journey at Amanpuri, Phuket.
Fringed by a private beach, Amanpuri is situated in a lush coconut grove overlooking the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. Relax in this idyllic setting after exploring the wonders of Luang Prabang and Siem Reap.
Guests extending their stay pre- or post- ‘Indochina Past and Present’ will receive daily American breakfast, one 60-minute spa treatment for two per room per stay and return airport transfers. For Amanpuri rates