The Aman India Journey includes two night stays at Aman New Delhi and Amanbagh and Aman-i-Khás, in Rajasthan and also includes daily breakfast for two* and one activity per resort per stay.
visit india’s cosmopolitan capital new delhi
Amidst the lush order of Lutyen’s Delhi, just minutes from Rashtrapati Bhavan, the peaceful Lodhi gardens, Humayun’s Tomb and many other iconic sites, Aman New Delhi provides one of the world’s most colourful and cosmopolitan capital cities with a tranquil new heart. Offering essential respite on a six acre property, this city-based retreat is an elegant haven of leisure facilities including Aman Spa, a gym, Pilates studio, tennis and squash courts and a variety of restaurants. All Aman rooms and suites feature private plunge pools. Aman New Delhi is the ideal base from which to experience the city’s wealth of historical, cultural and contemporary attractions.
enjoy india’s palatial grandeur at amanbagh
A desert oasis in the rugged state of Rajasthan, Amanbagh lies in a verdant garden of mature palm, fruit and eucalyptus trees. Set within a walled compound that was once the staging area for the Maharajah of Alwar’s royal hunts, Amanbagh evokes the palatial grandeur of the Moghul Era, providing a tranquil refuge from which to explore the rich heritage of Rajasthan’s dramatic frontier region. Featuring a swimming pool and spa within the grounds, Amanbagh also offers excursions into the surrounding Aravalli Hills including private picnics in marble gorges, camel and horse safaris, visits to splendid forts and ruins and cultural experiences in picturesque rural villages.
explore the wilderness of rajasthan at aman-i-khás
The tented camp of Aman-i-Khás lies in the heart of Rajasthan’s starkly beautiful wilds, on the outskirts of Ranthambore National Park. Spend your early mornings and late afternoons exploring the park in open-top vehicles in search of India’s elusive tigers and other wildlife such as chital deer and marsh crocodiles. Pass the rest of your day relaxing by the traditional stepwell (pool), within the spa tent, dining tent or lounge tent, or exploring the region further afield. As dusk falls, savour a rustic Rajasthani thali featuring fresh produce from the resort’s organic gardens, then toast the stars with your nightcap around the bonfire before retiring to your own tent.
Download the Aman India Journey e-flyer here
Read the Aman India Guide here
1 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
Lodhi Deluxe Room/
Amanbagh Courtyard Haveli Suite/
* Rates are based on double occupancy for six nights. A minimum of two nights at each resort is required.
* Rates include daily breakfast for two (except at Aman-i-Khás where a compulsory board charge of US$145+++ per person per day applies),and inter-resort transfers between The Lodhi, Amanbagh and Aman-i-Khás.
* One activity per resort per stay: The Lodhi: One rejuvenating anti-jetlag massage per person. Amanbagh: One cow dust tour for two. Aman-i-Khás: One safari for two.
* Extension nights and other room categories are available on request.
* Room rates are subject to a 10% service charge, an 8.16% service tax and a 10% luxury tax for Amanbagh and Aman-i-Khás. The compulsory board charge at Aman-i-Khás is subject to a 10% service charge, a 5.44% service tax and 15.44% VAT. Room rates are subject to a 7.42% service tax, a 10% luxury tax and 1.25% VAT at The Lodhi.
* Rates and government tax are subject to change without notice.
* US$ rates are converted to local currency at time of billing.