India is a country famed for its exotic colour and vibrant cultures. Nowhere is this more apparent than in Rajasthan. This starkly beautiful Indian state is home to ancient forts, tiger-inhabited wilds and two uniquely-placed Aman resorts: Amanbagh, tucked into the Aravalli Hills on an historic garden estate, and Aman-i-Khás, a luxury tented camp on the outskirts of Ranthambore National Park.
Aman’s Camp & Oasis Journey is a six-night offer combining a three-night stay at Amanbagh in a Terrace Haveli Suite or Pool Pavilion, with a three-night stay at Aman-i-Khás in an elegant Mughal-inspired tent. Also included is one complimentary activity for two at each resort. Delhi is the most common gateway to India and guests can travel to Amanbagh by car and Aman-i-Khás by train. Helicopter transfer between Delhi and Amanbagh can be arranged at a supplementary cost. Car transfer between the resorts is complimentary, and extension nights can be arranged at either resort at a supplementary cost.
Offer includes a choice of one activity at each resort:
*Cow dust tour
*Somsagar Trek – Discover the peace and solitude of the Aravalli Hills with a gentle trek up a marble-paved canyon followed by chai tea served by the lake.
*A 60-minute full-body massage (Maharaja/Maharani)
*Roof top Chhatri dinner experience
For more information on amanbagh www.amanbagh.com
*Jeep safari into Ranthambore National Park – home to India’s elusive tigers
*Ranthambore Fort – Discover this historic fort with its panoramic views of Ranthambore
*A 60-minute full-body massage (Aman Raj)
*Forest dinner experience
For more information on aman-i-khás www.aman-i-khas.com
1 October 2014 to 31 March 2015
|Amanbagh Garden Haveli Suite /
|Amanbagh Terrace Haveli Suite /
* Rates are based on double occupancy for six nights (three nights at each resort).
* Rates include full board; laundry; complimentary inter-resort car transfers; car transfers from Delhi
to Amanbagh, or car or train transfers from Delhi to Aman-i-Khás; and a choice of one activity for
two per resort per stay.
* Guaranteed room upgrade at the time of booking at Amanbagh (Garden Haveli Suite to Terrace
Haveli Suite and Terrace Haveli Suite to Pool Pavilion).
* Room rates are subject to 10% service charge, 8.16% service tax and a 10% luxury tax.
* Extension nights (room only) are available at published rack rates, subject to availability.
* Rates, service charge and government tax are subject to change without notice.
* US$ rates are converted to local currency at time of billing.