Amanyara is a secluded beach resort situated on beautiful Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Escape to this idyllic retreat for a minimum of four nights to enjoy exclusive dining benefits at the Restaurant with its indoor and outdoor settings, the Beach Club overlooking the ocean, or privately on the terrace of your Pavilion or Aman Villa. Amanyara’s cuisine focuses on classic Asian and modern Mediterranean fare, with an emphasis on fresh seafood.
7 January – 31 May 2013
1 November - 19 December 2013
- * Stay in a Pavilion or Villa for a minimum of four consecutive nights and enjoy complimentary daily breakfast and one dinner (excluding beverages).
- * Stay in a Pavilion or Villa for a minimum of five consecutive nights and enjoy complimentary daily breakfast and dinner (excluding beverages).
For Amanyara rates
* Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax (12% from 1 July 2013).
* Rates are inclusive of private airport transfers; non-motorised water sports; daily snorkeling trips; use of tennis courts, equipment and lessons; regular yoga classes; private bar (except spirits) ; afternoon tea; in-room wireless Internet access; and all local telephone calls.
* Offer is valid for one or two guests sharing a Pavilion and one or two guests per bedroom in a Villa.
* Maximum occupancy in a Pavilion is three guests with a US$150++ charge per night for a third adult or child aged 12 and above. There is no charge for a child under 12 years. Villas have a maximum occupancy of eight guests in a three-bedroom Villa, 10 guests in a four-bedroom Villa and 12 guests in a five-bedroom Villa. Extra bed charge of US$150++ is applicable for third adult or child aged 12 and above.
* Villa guests also receive unlimited soft drinks, tea and coffee served in the Villa.
* Offer is not applicable from 27 November - 1 December.
* Add-on nights are available at seasonal published rack rates, subject to availability.
* Rates and government tax are subject to change without notice.