The Aman India Journey includes two-night stays Amanbagh and Aman-i-Khás in Rajasthan, as well as two nights at The Lodhi in New Delhi. The journey includes daily breakfast for two* and one activity per resort per stay.
Delhi is the classic gateway to India. Amanresorts therefore arranges for Aman guests to experience the capital with The Lodhi, situated just minutes from Rashtrapati Bhavan, the peaceful Lodhi gardens, Humayun’s Tomb and many other iconic sites.
A desert oasis in the rugged state of Rajasthan, Amanbagh lies in a verdant garden of mature palm, fruit and eucalyptus trees. Set within a walled compound that was once the staging area for the Maharajah of Alwar’s royal hunts, Amanbagh evokes the palatial grandeur of the Mughal Era, providing a tranquil refuge from which to explore the rich heritage of Rajasthan’s dramatic frontier region. Featuring a swimming pool and spa within the grounds, Amanbagh also offers excursions into the surrounding Aravalli Hills. These include private picnics in marble gorges, leisurely camel rides, visits to splendid forts and ruins, and cultural experiences in picturesque rural villages.
The tented camp of Aman-i-Khás lies in the heart of Rajasthan’s starkly beautiful wilds, on the outskirts of Ranthambore National Park. Spend your early mornings and late afternoons exploring the park in search of India’s elusive tigers and other wildlife such as chital deer and marsh crocodiles. Pass the rest of your day relaxing by the traditional step-well pool, within the spa tent, dining tent or lounge tent, or exploring the region further afield. As dusk falls, savour a rustic Rajasthani thali featuring fresh produce from the resort’s organic gardens, then toast the stars with your nightcap around the bonfire before retiring to your own tent.
1 April - 31 May 2015
|Lodhi Deluxe Room/
Amanbagh Terrace Haveli Suite/
|Lodhi Deluxe Room/
Amanbagh Pool Pavilion/
* Rates are based on double occupancy for six nights. A minimum of two nights at each resort is required.
* Rates include daily breakfast for two (except at Aman-i-Khás where a compulsory board charge of US$145+++ per person per day applies),and inter-resort transfers between The Lodhi, Amanbagh and Aman-i-Khás.
* One activity per resort per stay: The Lodhi: One rejuvenating anti-jetlag massage per person. Amanbagh: One cow dust tour for two. Aman-i-Khás: One safari for two.
* Extension nights and other room categories are available on request.
* Rates are subject to local and government taxes as applicable.
* Rates and government tax are subject to change without notice.
* US$ rates are converted to local currency at time of billing.