Winter in canyon country is a season of solace, peace and reflection. It’s a time of long shadows and soft light, when the region’s stark beauty and solitude are heightened. Daytime temperatures are crisply cool – ideal for hiking the nearby slot canyons – while the cold nights are warmed by roaring log fires.
An inspiring setting in which to reconnect with the environment, Amangiri will provide the following inclusive of nightly rates for all stays during this period:
• Three meals daily (including healthy menu options)
• Two daily one-hour guided group hikes on property
• One daily group yoga class
• One daily group Pilates core-strengthening mat class
For stays of four nights or more, a complimentary 60-minute massage, facial or wellness coaching session will be offered (for up to two people per suite). For stays of seven nights or more, guests will also receive a personalised Amangiri hot stone dinner.
Amangiri provides an inspiring setting in which to reconnect with the environment and oneself. Tucked into a protected valley with sweeping views, the resort blends into its dramatic surrounds with deep canyons and towering plateaus. The Aman Spa features a floatation therapy pavilion, water pavilion with sauna, steam room, cold plunge and step pool, fitness centre and yoga pavilion. Outdoor activities include horse riding, via ferrata climbing routes, hiking and mountain biking.
1 November 2014 to 31 March 2015
|Desert View Suite
|Mesa View Suite
|Desert Pool Suite
|Mesa Pool Suite
|Villa - 4 Bedroom
* Rates are per room, per night, based on single or double occupancy.
* Rates are subject to 4.25% transient room tax, 4.25% state occupancy tax, 6.95% sales tax and 10% service charge.
* Food and beverage charges are subject to a country restaurant tax of 1%, sales tax of 6.95% and 18% service charge.
* All rates and government charges are subject to change without notice.
* Rates include complimentary airport transfers from Page Municipal Airport.
* Offer is not available from 22 December 2014 to 2 January 2015.