Winter in canyon country is a season of solace, peace and reflection. It’s a time of long shadows and soft light, when the region’s stark beauty and solitude are heightened. Daytime temperatures are crisply cool – ideal for hiking the nearby slot canyons – while the cold nights are warmed by roaring log fires.
An inspiring setting in which to reconnect with the environment, Amangiri will provide the following for stays of four nights or more during this period:
* Three meals daily (excluding alcoholic beverages)
* Daily guided group hikes
* On-property hikes
* Regular group yoga and Pilates sessions
* Access to the Fitness Centre and Water Pavilion
* Complimentary 60-minute spa treatment
For stays of six nights or more, a via ferrata hike is offered. Guests staying eight nights or more will receive the eighth night complimentary.
Amangiri provides an inspiring setting in which to reconnect with the environment and oneself. Tucked into a protected valley with sweeping views, the resort blends into its dramatic surrounds with deep canyons and towering plateaus. The Aman Spa features a floatation therapy pavilion, water pavilion with sauna, steam room, cold plunge and step pool, fitness centre and yoga pavilion. Outdoor activities include horse riding, via ferrata climbing routes, hiking and mountain biking.
10 – 21 December 2015
3 January – 29 February 2016
||From US$ 1,250 a night
* Best available rates are subject to 4.25% transient room tax, 4.25% state occupancy tax, 6.95% sales tax and 10% service charge.
* All rates and government charges are subject to change without notice.
* Rates include complimentary airport transfers from Page Municipal Airport.
* Offer is not available from 22 December 2015 to 2 January 2016.
* Offer is subject to availability and is not combinable with other offers and promotions.