Perched beneath the towering presence of Mount Agung on Bali’s east coast, Amankila offers an inspiring setting in which to begin a journey to wellness. With exceptional views overlooking the Lombok Strait, Amankila’s seaside serenity is the ideal context for the invigoration of mind, body and spirit.
This November, two wellness practitioners will be in residence at Amankila for a four-night holistic programme that will incorporate the ancient practice of yoga, healthy meals, a spa treatment and a trek through one of Bali’s most scenic landscapes.
With 25 years of experience teaching Iyengar and Hatha yoga, Rosalind Royal has developed a unique technique that combines the precision and breath focus of both yoga styles. Mary McGowan is a therapist, wellness educator and yoga coordinator. She draws from her 25 years of expertise and practical knowledge of the spa industry to create a blueprint for optimising how one looks and feels.
The four-night programme includes:
• four nights’ accommodation
• complimentary upgrade subject to availability at time of check-in
• return airport transfers
• daily full board (excluding alcoholic beverages) including wellness menus prepared by Amankila’s chef
• daily 90-minute yoga sessions
• a wellness consultation
• a 60-minute spa treatment per stay
• one East Bali Trek per stay