Amanyara is a secluded beach resort situated on beautiful Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Offering a serene spa and spectacular natural surrounds including the underwater wonders of Northwest Point Marine National Park, the resort is the ideal setting for rejuvenating body and mind this summer. Snorkel with turtles, take a sunrise yoga class overlooking the sea or simply relax on the pristine white-sand beach.
Season of Discovery Inclusions:
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner is included (excluding beverages), for guests staying three nights or longer.
• For guests staying four nights or longer, the fifth night is complimentary when a fourth night is booked, in addition to daily meals.
• Two complimentary Amanyara massages are included, per Pavilion or Villa, for guests staying seven nights or longer, in addition to daily meals, and complimentary fifth night.
family inclusions for season of discovery
For larger parties staying in Amanyara’s two-bedroom Pool Pavilion Suites or Villas during the Season of Discovery will enjoy the following additional family inclusions:
• Family movie night in Amanyara’s private screening room with popcorn and canapés
• A guided family snorkeling trip
• Family eco-hike with Amanyara’s resident naturalist
• Children’s daily Nature Discovery Center program, tailor-made by resident naturalist
• Suite or Villa poolside afternoon ice cream social for the family
Journey from 1 June to 24 November 2015.