There are few places in the world which offer classical history and natural beauty in equal measure. The Aegean region of Turkey is one such place.With winter temperatures ranging from crisply cool to pleasantly warm, this is the ideal time of year to explore all that the region has to offer.
Those staying three nights or more from October 2012 through March 2013 can enjoy Amanruya’s Winter Sojourn. This includes:
• Three nights’ accommodation in a Pool Terrace Cottage with a private pool (heated if available) and sea views.
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner for a maximum of two persons per room (excluding beverages).
• Complimentary round-trip transfers between Amanruya and Bodrum Milas Airport.
Amanruya is located in a quiet valley on the Bodrum Peninsula overlooking the Aegean Sea. Guests can enjoy active distractions such as hiking or horse riding through forests and olive groves, wander through quaint villages, or explore the plethora of ancient ruins in the vicinity. The centuries-old cities of Ephesus, Didyma, Miletus and Priene are all within easy reach, and the vibrant town of Bodrum lies just south of the resort. Within the grounds of Amanruya, guests can dine in a variety of locations, enjoying traditional Turkish foods, continental fare and Asian-inspired dishes. Taking time out in the Library Tower, relaxing in one of the spa suites and playing a game of tennis are other options.
Download the Amanruya Winter Sojourn e-flyer here
1 October 2012 to 31 March 2013
|Pool Terrace Cottage
* Rates are per cottage per night with inclusions as stated.
* All-inclusive meals exclude beverages. Meals during excursions are not included, nor are any special Christmas/NYE menus.
* Cottage rates are subject to 8% VAT and 10% service charge. Service charge is subject to 18% VAT.
* F&B rates are subject to 10% service charge and 18% VAT.
* Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
* Supplementary charge for extra person: €170++ per night for full board; €100++ per night for extra bed. Supplementary charge for children under 12 years old: €100++ per night for full board; no charge for accommodation.
* Rates and government tax are subject to change without notice.