Discover a unique natural hideaway with a three-night stay at Amanwana. The Amanwana Nature Experience includes three complimentary activities allowing you to explore the tropical rainforest of Moyo Island and the pristine reefs of Indonesia’s Flores Sea.
A wilderness camp set in a sheltered cove on the western edge of Moyo Island, Amanwana, or ‘peaceful forest’, provides an experience of the natural world at its most diverse. Surrounded by a nature reserve, the resort overlooks Amanwana Bay, a protected marine park.
Moyo Island is inhabited by a unique mix of jungle animals, from deer and wild boars to macaque monkeys. The wide variety of spectacular bird life includes eagles and osprey. Walks into the wonders of Moyo’s jungle haven begin from the camp and take in secluded waterfalls and crystal bathing pools. The Flores Sea’s pristine reefs offer some of the best diving sites in Indonesia and are suitable for beginners and experienced divers alike. The waters around Amanwana are home to an array of fascinating sea life including turtles and a myriad of tropical fish.
The Amanwana Nature Experience includes:
- * Three nights' accommodation
- * All meals
- * Three complimentary activities:
- - a guided excursion to a series of spring-fed, limestone waterfalls and
- cool freshwater jungle pools
- - a one-hour massage at Amanwana’s seaside Jungle Cove or spa tent for two
- - a beach dive on the Amanwana sea wall