As winter gives way to spring, the Peloponnese is blanketed in wildflowers and offers mild temperatures without the crowds of summer. It is a pleasant time of year to explore and appreciate the peninsula’s classical ruins and natural beauty.
Surrounded by undulating olive groves and overlooking the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea, Amanzoe is just a 10-minute drive from the town of Porto Heli. Comprising 38 suites and a number of Aman Villas, the resort offers panoramic views of the Peloponnese countryside and coastline, a private Beach Club in a picturesque bay and an extensive Aman Spa. The Spa offers eight treatment pavilions as well as hydrotherapy facilities, a gym, yoga pavilion, Pilates studio and finishing salon. Every one of the resort’s 38 suites offers its own heated swimming pool.
Those staying three or more nights from 5 April to 31 May 2014 will receive the following benefits:
• Complimentary upgrade (subject to availability at the time of check in)
• Daily breakfast
• One complimentary lunch (excluding beverages) during stay
• One 60-minute massage per person per stay
• One way ground transfers between Athens/Athens International Airport and Amanzoe at a special rate of €250+ per car based on two adults
Download the Amanzoe Spring Break e-flyer here
1 to 28 May 2014
|Deluxe Pool Pavilion
* Rates are per pavilion per night and based on single or double occupancy.
* Rates are subject to 6.5% VAT and 0.5% municipal tax.
* Food is subject to 0.5% municipal tax & 13% VAT and beverage is subject to 0.5% municipal tax & 23% VAT.
* Add on nights are available at published rack rates, subject to availability.
* Rates are subject to change without notice.
* This offer cannot be combined with other benefits or offers.
* Terms and conditions apply.